Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: AC111
- available in Clear and Black
- hyperallergenic and will not react adversly to the skin
- One size but can be cut easily to fit any size saddle
- shock absorbing
- complete breathability
- used directly on the horse's back
- adapts its shape to the withers
- Washable with water or in washing machine at 30°. Washing is recommended when the saddle is too dirty and the gel loses the grip.
The Gel Pad front & back riser is the product you are looking for if your need is to balance the saddle in order to allow a correct position for the rider. In particular, it permits to raise the seat of the saddle, in this way the barycenter of the rider will move forward.
The Gel Pad & Back Riser is recommended when:
- the horse back is too low or has excessively-pronounced withers
- the saddle is worn and/or has excessively-thin back pillows
- the rider struggles to maintain the leg in the correct position, bringing it too forward and losing the proper position