Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: AC142
- available in Clear and Black
- hyperallergenic and will not react adversly to the skin
- new gel structure and their innovative, horizontal airflow pattern
- shock absorbing
- complete breathability
- used directly on the horse's back
- adapts its shape to the withers
- Washable with water or in washing machine at 30°. Washing is recommended when the saddle is too dirty and the gel loses the grip.
In contrast to the previous, quite massive Air Release structure, this new gel design provides a multitude of little bulges with lateral holes permitting an even more effective, horizontally directed air cicrculation and increased shock absorption. Besides creating a cushion effect every time they are compressed, the bulges generate a flow of refreshing air that keeps the back of the horse perfectly dry. Moreover, the new open bulge structure will enable us to use less material, resulting in a substantial decrease of the gel pad weight (almost 20% less compared to previous Air Release pads). This new patented technology will be applied to the three Air Release models from now on and we intend to apply it to a wider range of gel products in the near future.